Today’s quiz will be multiple choice. What is the structure seen in the photo above?
- #3 Son’s apartment in Colby, Kansas.
- #2 Son’s apartment in Kansas City, Kansas.
- #1 Son’s house in Khayega, Kenya.
- Our kickin’ weekend place at Roundrock.
- A picnic shelter.
- A cool conquistador castle in Kansas.
You may offer your answers in the comments below. I’ll post the true answer(s) on Sunday. (Hint: More than one answer may be correct or close to correct. Or none of them may be correct.)
- Acorns begin to fall.
- Squirrels bury acorns and nuts for winter food.
- Hickory nuts ripen and begin to fall.